2x30=60 Sterile Single Vials Refresh Plus Eye Drops Lubricant Soothes Relieves
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
*lf used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Calcium chloride; magnesium chloride; potassium chloride; purified water; sodium chloride; and sodium lactate.
May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Check out my other items and combine to save postage!
The Circle Pharmacy is a privately owned, independent pharmacy 10 km from the CBD of Melbourne. Our aim is to provide excellent service to our customers on ebay.
Our items are 100% hand-picked from our Pharmacists and we are committed to providing the highest pharmacy standard to our customers.
It is also possible to pick up the items directly from our local shop and pay in-store.
If you have any questions please feel free to send us an email with your queries.
Your Circle Pharmacy Team
The Circle Pharmacy recently received its Quality Care reaccreditation ensuring excellence in our Pharmacy.